No announcement yet.

why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe back when she first came out as a little southern girl making 'cute' love songs and being natural and not having so much make-up and being 'enhanced' she was attractive... now she just a whore.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You must not have that big a problem with whores, since you posted a pic of Aaliyah in this thread.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• oh no you didn't just say that...
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Man, she was doing R. Kelly when she was like 15. You can't get much more whorish than that.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Asian girls with bubble butts.
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

• alliyah was drop dead gorgeous

I'd hit that asian chick and it would be like Wild Animal Kingdom and ****.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• oh and nice work drake
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                X