No announcement yet.

why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You did that just to annoy me, didn't you?

Comment

• bump
      B♭3

Comment

• bump
        Attached Files

Comment

• Niiice.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• her face looks nasty...
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• then stick your cheney in it

Comment

• TCO, what did you mean earlier by "once you've been..."??
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• bump
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• then stick your cheney in it

I prefer to keep my cheney in better looking places.
                    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                    XGalaga.

Comment

• you guys are so full of it

if your girlfriends look even HALF as good as that I'll be surprised
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

you guys are so full of it

if your girlfriends look even HALF as good as that I'll be surprised
                        well, not ALL my girlfriends do...
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Alright K Man
                          Attached Files
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I have a picture of Britney on my brown-paper bag, so 99% of the women I get with look that good.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• there's nothing wrong with her face

you guys should be so lucky

I don't like because she's not my type. But there's nothing wrong with her face. there is nothing grotesque about it.

some of you guys would be lucky to get a woman half as good looking as Britney.

Comment

• so heavily maked up it's sickening...

Comment

Working...
                                X