No announcement yet.

why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honestly, i'm not seeing why this would be debatable...
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Sorry, not to my taste...but THIS is....
      Attached Files
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• but you know what i dont care no more... you got no taste... nothing i can do about that
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Halle
          Attached Files

Comment

• eww... that picture is just plain dirty...

Comment

• Those last two pictures you posted are much better, AS. She looks better when she's not all hoed out.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Drake:

actually, nearly every picture of her i've seen are like those... those three or four from King magazine are the only ones where her stomach is showing... she's fully clothed everywhere else. apparently, she's not a slut.

and i actually figured out that she's an actress who was most recently in deliver us from eva... that romantic comedy with ll in it... of course i never saw it

Comment

• Her stomach isn't the problem; she's got an awesome bod. The problem in the King pics is her makeup; kinda whorish and makes her look less attractive than she actually is.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• i got a good screen capture of jeon ji-hyun yesterday, but didn't get online.

so, here's a better image of her.
                    Attached Files
                    B♭3

Comment

• Interesting patterns. Q Cubed posting Asian pics... Speer, if you don't mind me asking, are you black?
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                        Interesting patterns. Q Cubed posting Asian pics... Speer, if you don't mind me asking, are you black?
                        It is all perfectly logical of course. Geographic isolation has resulted in differing phenotypes that attract the best mates. So it would be logical for a Korean man to find Korean girls more attractive, and a black man, black girls.
                        I suppose you cannot be sure how much of it is environment. I suppose when I grew up, fictional characters such as Snowhite or Cinderella were described as beautiful. This then roles into TV programs where you're more likely to identify with people who are closer to your own situation (say as an 12 year old I could identify more with "Saved by the Bell" than "Fresh Prince of Bel Air", which is rough approximation but probably valid).

So yeah, of the girls posted in the thread I'd be, by one way or another, more physically attracted to either Miss Spears or Miss Love Hewitt.

Comment

• Correct you are, Lightblue, and it's also easy to see why Americans who see white, black and Asian people all the time can view them all as equally beautiful. Although, recently I've noticed obsession with Japanese girls at this forum and the other one.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• It is all perfectly logical of course. Geographic isolation has resulted in differing phenotypes that attract the best mates. So it would be logical for a Korean man to find Korean girls more attractive, and a black man, black girls.

i'm only of korean extraction. having been born and raised in the states, my tastes actually tend to run into asians and caucasians. this is not to say i don't find other groups attractive; however, attractive examples occur with far less frequency in those groups than they do in east/southeast/south asians and caucasians for me.

incidentally, of the five girls i've been most attracted to in my life, two have been asian, two caucasian, and one latino.
                            B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed

incidentally, of the five girls i've been most attracted to in my life, two have been asian, two caucasian, and one latino.
                              That last one wasn't a girl!
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• latina.

i can't keep all these pc ethnic names straight.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X