Friend test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend test

www.friendtest.com nice site to check your friends Some quizes are very funny.

P.S: Here is mine - http://muxec.friendtest.com
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

I know almost nothing from you -- so I'll be the first one here to take it.

Comment

Blind luck alone should have gotten me a better score than that.

I did better on the demo quiz however, getting full score.
      Last edited by Skanky Burns; July 9, 2003, 08:34.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes, when you always just hit next without reading any questions you get my awsome 20 points...
        If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Hey muxec, why does your location say Mingapulco?
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

I got 50. I don't think I've seen the answers to any of those questions anywhere.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

I got 10... which should be about right (as an indicator for how well I know you).
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

At least I'm not the only one now.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

i got a 20...
                  B♭3

Comment

And why did he do so badly?

Methinks it was someone else.

Comment

This is wierd. I don't know you at all and I got the highest score. I think you were too obvious with the answers.
                      XGalaga.

Comment

i was wondering...
                        B♭3

Comment

Oh this is bull****.
                          Had I tied a blindfold on, I'd have done better.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ho, I got a 60!
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                              Ho, I got a 60!
                              @you
                              My real life friends got only 50.

Why almost nobody gave right answer on PC games question. It was even a thread oin OtherGames about Space Rangers.

Also those who read my threads knew that i'm from Ukraine and what "Muxec" is.
                              Last edited by muxec; July 10, 2003, 13:09.
                              money sqrt evil;
                              My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Working...
                              X