Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOCKED six-year-old Leah Lowland checked out a mystery bulge on her Incredible Hulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but he only has a two-inch ****.
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
      No, but he only has a two-inch ****.
      I wish

Comment

"You see, honey, you must not play with men. They may become angry and they will be green and this horrible thing will grow between their legs. Beware of men, honey!"

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          here's a question.

what girl hasn't seen a boy's penis?

hasn't everyone played "doctor" as a kid?

I
          No! Some of us wait until we've finished college.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with an accurate portrayal of the human body and it's parts. The human body is a beautiful thing. It's a shame that western society and christianity have made nudity "immoral".
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              I don't see anything wrong with an accurate portrayal of the human body and it's parts. The human body is a beautiful thing. It's a shame that western society and christianity have made nudity "immoral".
              Indeed.

However, the size of Hulk's 'tail' overstates the part of sex in the anatomy IMHO.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

However, the size of Hulk's 'tail' overstates the part of sex in the anatomy IMHO.
                my GF once told me it would be kinky if I had a tail...

of course... that really would do anything for me...
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

SO how many of us here are looking forward to the evolution of Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                    SO how many of us here are looking forward to the evolution of Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"?
                    Erm, I didn't read the book, but does it have to do with nudity ?
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

wow. are they sure they didn't switch shipments for the novelty-store hulk and the kid-store hulk?

incidentally, that little girl's face looks somewhat similar to my gf's roommate's.
                      B♭3

Comment

That's awful, they're making men into sex objects! No wonder we have all this misinformation regarding sex disseminated across the teen spectrum if girls learn to expect that boys sprout a feet long organ when aroused. And turn green. That actually reminds me of this hentai flick I saw, except it was a girl instead of a guy who grew the... err, time to go to beeeeed
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

hentai is bad, m'kay

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

To me it appeared that the end third was all foreskin. In the age of AIDS it's irresponsible to portray an uncircumcised doll. The makers should be ashamed of themselves.

huh??
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Edit: oh, it was from Strangelove, not the article. Nevermind me then.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                              X