Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy St. Swithin's day:

Look's like we're in for a dry summer.

st_swithin, you ever going to come back to the CTP2 forums? (MrOgre and Pyaray have turned up recently.)

Comment

• Looks like it's going to be dry here too.
      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
      XGalaga.

Comment

• come on Swithin. SUYT!

Comment

• Hey! You remembered! I didn't think anyone knew there WAS a St. Swithin's day.

The funny thing is that I was born on Groundhog's day.

I'm done with games for a while. I figure I gave 5 years of my life to ruining the minds of youths everywhere, so now I better give 'em a break before I get sued for psychotherapy bills and meds.
          -30-

Comment

• The best job I ever had was collecting garbage.

And no I'm not joking.

Yo woman go hit the Jewish Chinese restaurant over on Wilshire and tell me how it tastes.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jewish Chinese restaurant? Isn't that like, two of the same thing?

I mean, seriously, except for the languages, Italian, Irish, Jewish, and Chinese parents are all pretty much the same.

Wilshire is a LOOOONG road. What's the restaurant called? The Dlesden Loom? Canteh's Kibitz Loom? The Stinking Loze? (Read with a Chinese accent.)

I had a job collecting garbage, but the title I had was 'Game Designer'. Amounts to the same thing, without the benefit of sunlight or human interaction.
              -30-

Comment

• So what do you do when the design gig is up? I think you should write....you obviously can and have some interesting things to say...share...share...share.
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• I mean, seriously, except for the languages, Italian, Irish, Jewish, and Chinese parents are all pretty much the same.
                  no, having 2 out of 4 strongly in my blood, i can say with certainty, at least form my perspective
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I better give 'em a break before I get sued for psychotherapy bills and meds.
                    Don't laugh, the nanny state has you in it's sights.

Comment

• I must protest. Why do threads about female posters get 150 responses, but not male posters?

I demand under the 14th ammendment that a thread be made about me, and receive no less than 150 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                        I must protest. Why do threads about female posters get 150 responses, but not male posters?

I demand under the 14th ammendment that a thread be made about me, and receive no less than 150 posts
                        hi ,

then you would have to poll on amm 1 and 2 , rewrite 4 and 11 , no thanks

a female is a female , but some females , well they deserve more then others , .....

have a nice one
                        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                          I must protest. Why do threads about female posters get 150 responses, but not male posters?

Because this board is full of sex starved nerds?

Comment

• Now, Panag going on about females... that scares me .
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Hey, that's 'sex-starved nerds' - it's hyphenated, chief!

I've been gainfully unemployed for about a year now, and actually, I have been writing. 2 concurrent projects, a novel and a screenplay. Now if only I had $1 BILLION DOLLARS! MUAHAHAHAHA!
                              -30-

Comment

• I can loan you $1 billion dollars. but I must insist on a 10% interest rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X