No announcement yet.

Soviet joke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They seem to be pretty verbose against Pink Floyd (19). What do they say ?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What Kitschum said, previous page.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I didn't see that.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

BC

Julio Eglesias- Neo-Fascism?

ahh, 1985, the decay...
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

What the hell were they thinking? Seriously, does anyone know what went through their heads?

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

--"Seriously, does anyone know what went through their heads?"

Marx, Engels & Lenin. You should watch out for sudden tinges of pain at the first sound of "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

methinks the ussr was a sick joke
                CSPA

Comment

It was funny by the 1980's. Sad, but also funny.

Comment

Pretty hilarious, although you could see why they didn't like a band with the name "B-52"
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Translate already!
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

OK.

1. Sex Pistols – punk, violence;
                        2. B-52’s - punk, violence;
                        3. Madness - punk, violence:
                        4. The Clash - punk, violence;
                        5. Stranglers - punk, violence;
                        6. KISS – Neofascism, punk, violence;
                        7. Crocus – violence, “strong personality cult”
                        8. Styx – Violence, vandalism;
                        9. Iron Maiden – Violence, religious superstition;
                        10. Judas Priest – anticommunism, racism
                        11. AC/DC – neofascism, violence;
                        12. Sparks Sparks – neofascism, racism
                        13. Black Sabbath – violence, religious superstition;
                        14. Alice Cooper – violence, vandalism;
                        15. Nazareth – violence, religious mysticism, sadism
                        16. Scorpions – violence;
                        17. Dschingis Khan – anticommunism, nationalism;
                        18. UFO – violence;
                        19. Pink Floyd (1983) – myths about Soviet foreign policy (aggression of the USSR in Afghanistan);
                        20. Talking Heads – myths about Soviet Military threat (GOOD one);
                        21. Perron – erotism;
                        22. Buchannan – erotism;
                        23. Originals – sex;
                        24. Donna Summer – erotism;
                        25. Tina Turner – sex;
                        26. Junior English (Reggae) – sex;
                        27. Canned Heat – homosexualism;
                        28. Manic Machine ? – erotism;
                        29. Ramones – punk;
                        30. Van Halen – anti-Soviet propaganda
                        31. Julio Iglesias – neofascism;
                        32. Yazoo – punk, violence;
                        33. Depeshe Mode ? – punk, violence;
                        34. Village People – violence;
                        35. 10CC – neofascism;
                        36. Stooges – violence
                        37. Boys – punk, violence
                        38. Blondie – punk, violence

Comment

I think it's pretty rad that they accuse Village People of violence but not homosexualism
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I tell you, this doc is hilarious, even if a fake.

Comment

"17. Dschingis Khan – anticommunism, nationalism;"

moskau! moskau! that's one hell of a cool song!
                              CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                                What the hell were they thinking? Seriously, does anyone know what went through their heads?

Pretty easy, they followed the good old party doctrine that all which doesn´t conform with the official party line has to be capitalist junk. Also consider that rock (esp. punk) and pop has a certain potential for opposition - rock is a lot about rebellion etc. In the eyes of those guys this was pure subversion - something the good people of the Soviet Union (and the entire Eastern block) must be save from.

For most of these countries there was a secondary reason to forbid western music, movies and books (not all, of course, a lot was still seen as "unpolitical" or even "progressive"): those had to be paid in hard currency, which was always a rare thing in communist economies.
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X