Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azazel do you even have forests in Israel? Get lost

Comment

Yes. but they're rather small, since we planted most of them by ourselves.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

In the Army I had to poop in the woods a few times and once I didn't even have spare TP so I had to use leaves. Luckily, it was one of Vet's hard and dry ones but I still wanted to wipe so I ended up using Sycamore leaves which were nice because they're soft and have these soft little hairs growing on the leaves. They really did a good job. Plus Sycamore's are a broad leaf tree which helps for obvious reasons.

I'm glad I didn't do a pit stop under and oak tree or some other tree with those waxy, plastic like leaves. That would have been messy.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Azazel, you have any tips for poopers in deserts? I don't anything about that.. but I assume sand is not an option. Do you try to spot a water place under the sand or something like that? If you don't have toilet paper that is.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Luckily it was one of Vet's hard and dry ones

ROTF
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I feel great. We have all had to go number two in the wilderness, and that is THE experience. I'll start a new thread, but not about pooping though. About MANLY THINGS!
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Azazel, you have any tips for poopers in deserts?
                don't wipe with cacti!
                CSPA

Comment

please stop talking about how you wash your arses

Comment

Hey, are there any small animals in the deserts? Maybe you can catch one of those and use it .

Ecthelion, I agree, this threadjacking is lacking taste
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      Oerdin, yes, that is very simular to the 'bear hug', but instead of using your hands, you fix your belts so that you can relax and not use your hands. You see Oerdin, this is why I can call myself master of pooping because I already know the more advanced methods.

VetLegion, yep! It's a bless!
                      If your belt is big enough to fit around a tree and still go around yourself then you have a REALLY big belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        please stop talking about how you wash your arses
                        Best thing said for a very long time in this thread

Thank God I'm not eating at the moment, otherwise I would have lost my appetite a long time ago
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

Eat more cereals.
                          It's not that simple when you've been eating MREs for a week. Those things are designed to have a ten year shelf life, survive being dropped out of planes, frozen, site for ever in the desert sun, and other such things. Needless to say they are packed with enough preservatives to keep an elephant from decomposing so they have a tendency to get people constipated.

Comment

Ok, back on topic. Who's got a none poop related weird foreign custom?

Comment

@ thread

poop! poop! poop!
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Oerdin, nah, that's why I said about fixing two belts together.. you can do the extended hug with one belt, holding the belt with your hands and belt being around the tree, but that's uncomfortable. Two belts is the answer, or then you can just go for the simple bear style, which is comfortable too.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X