No announcement yet.

Phantom music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been hearing it since about an hour before I started this thread. Clenching my teeth has no effect so I doubt it my fillings. Maybe MIRTH is right.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

mirth...thats a new one.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Comment

Unplug all the wires from all of your speakers. My computer speakers sometimes pick up radio waves. (pieces of junk that they are)
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

What about Mostly Right Thinker?
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

I had something similar a few weeks ago... Every minute or so I heard a duck go "Quack".

Though I was going mad... turned out it was a popup advert I hadn't noticed.

EDI: Try sticking your fingers in your ears. If it gets quieter, you're not suffering a hallucination (can be auditory, as well as visual kind)
              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

geesalak, what kind of music is it goddamnit?

Comment

The music sounds like it's coming from my clock/radio. But when I bring it close to my ear I can't hear anything. I only hear the music when my radio is at arms' length.
                  XGalaga.

Comment

show us a picture of the inside of your room

I get the feeling the DL is just trying to bull**** us

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
                      What about Mostly Right Thinker?
                      i think marginally retarded thinker would suite me
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It might be country. I can't really tell because it sounds like the beginning of a song, but all I here is the beginning, played over and over again. Occasionally it changes to a different song.

geesalak? That couldn't have been a typo. It appears that I've managed to pass the irritation on to somebody else. My work here is finished.
                        XGalaga.

Comment

yes. now leave.

(who are you? Loinburger?)

Comment

Sorry, no camera, will rectify situation asap. In the meantime...
                            Attached Files
                            XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
                            X