No announcement yet.

Design your dream house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I have absolutely no architectural training whatsoever, but I think this could stand up to a lot of contemporary home designs for the wealthy masses!
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I said a LOT more rational.
      Meaning it works.
      Sigh:
      Good spatial relationships,desirable features. It is a good base to work with but i would adjust it, some areas seem smallish, but it is something that will vary depending on your personal use.
      It is a fairly decent tract. But it is not a really good custom home.
      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

• No no, I appreciate the comments--for me, just having it work is a good thing, since I really don't know too much about what I'm doing.

I should have given scale: the guest room is 12 X 12, so the measurements can be extrapolated from there.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Havent you seen 'The People Under the Stairs' Boris? Thick walls make for excellent secret passageways.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• I can extrapolate room sizes. Thats WHY I said that there are some rooms that may seem smallish.
            Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

• what software did you use for these drawing, Boris?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Say Boris, what are your current living conditions?
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• LTEC! - Which rooms, then? Maybe my NYC days have changed my perspective, but I thought all the rooms were of larger-than-normal size for a house.

Originally posted by Azazel
                  what software did you use for these drawing, Boris?
                  I originally did the designs in Borderbund's 3D Home Architect 4.0. I then did a screenprint, transferred to MS Paint and touched up the details.

Smiley: I live in NYC, so it's apartment life for me! I'm actually moving over the next couple of weeks into a larger place (with a back yard, woo!).
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• okay I lied before - here is my real house.
                    Attached Files
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Actually, a couch designed by James Rouse would be pretty cool, instead of the cardboard box.

Tadao Ando. See his work. Know his work. Worship new school of architecture that deviates from Bauhaus: HAMSTER STYLEE!
                      -30-

Comment

Working...
                      X