Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are things shaping up in Iraq?

Just found this by accident:

so how does it look like now with the benefit of the hindsight?

Is it the Afghan situation?

anyway, rather interesting to read after the whole deal is done...

this is the best by the way

Oh and a Syrian joke about Iraq is that Saddam came up with an idea about how to end illiteracy. He'd get all Iraqi's assembled and hold up a sign that says "duck." Then machine guns would fire at head level.

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Why dont you ask Maohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf
    "Some people are alive, simply because its against the law to kill them"

"Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought"

Comment

Don't be surprised if some Croatian troops go there too, we have some in Afghanistan, and now we are looking for ways to make Americans like us again after we refused to sign the ICC non-extradiction treaty.

A bit of trivia: Croatian companies built some of Saddams best bunkers

Comment

must be that's the reason he is still alive
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I don't know if this was reported in US... but apparently leading US bigwig in Iraq was shouting for more funds NOW rather than the piddly few millions that wouldn't pay for the govt buildings to be repaired, let alone employing a beauracracy.
          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Don't be surprised if some Croatian troops go there too
            To teach the US how to make a million people "disappear"?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              To teach the US how to make a million people "disappear"?

Comment

OFITG: You aren't familiar with the Ustashe?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

sure we will send them to Iraq to sort things out for US to get rid of all those Saddam loyalists

Comment

Sava, you are indeed ignorant

Comment

Sava, you are indeed ignorant
                      So you are saying that there were no Croatian Fascist groups?

Or is your personal attack just your natural genocidal side coming out?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I am saying you have seen US bomb Serbia, and you have seen US bomb Iraq and you knew all the time that you as a voting american citizen with full rights..

..can do squat about it. Powerless.

Sad story.

Comment

You're correct. Democracy in America is an illusion. It's sad.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nah, it is just that we all hate your freedom

Comment

Nah, it is just that we all hate your freedom
                              What freedom? The only freedom I have is I get to choose which rich, white man will waste my tax dollars. Oh yeah, I have the freedom to complain about it, but not actually do anything to change it.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X