Evil, evil girlfriends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0ckney
    well i don't know how things are over there, but over here (at least where i live) hitting a woman is somewhere between beastiality and buggery on the scale of wrongs you can do...
    But buggery is a right thing! It feels so good.
    - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
    - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
    - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by The Templar

But buggery is a right thing! It feels so good.
      Heroin makes you feel good... that doesn't make it good.

(Notice to anal sex practitioners - What is right for you isn't necessarily right for everyone. However, if you are not doing harm, no criticism intended).
      Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy

Heroin makes you feel good... that doesn't make it good.

(Notice to anal sex practitioners - What is right for you isn't necessarily right for everyone. However, if you are not doing harm, no criticism intended).
        Buggery is free and has no side effects.
        - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
        - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
        - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Welll she didnt' even come to tehaparyt. I wonder what that i sabll boout. She's agher GF! And not being in his b-day pary? What is taht? Sttuppi dwoman.

NO I won't enganye physical attack sto her never, I vill never hit her nothing like that. But it doens't chgancve the caat fhtat I want to fed her to the lioins.
          It was a freakyt day aqnwwy, but it will go away for sure. I easn she's nto godo!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You are drunk, Pekka
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You want to feed her to the loins?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

A kiss makes your day, but buggery makes your whole week.

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

sorry about that, but yeah, she didn't even show up..
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• meh it was relevant to the thread title.
                      Attached Files
                      :-p

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                        sorry about that, but yeah, she didn't even show up..
                        But your friend was there? That's a good start.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Looks like sound mathematical reasoning to me
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• UR, sure he was, it was his party . It's a good start for sure in a way.
                            In da butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibsie
                              A kiss makes your day, but buggery makes your whole week.
                              Just doesn't look as good written down as when spoken outloud

Comment

• English w ankers please explain to me what "buggery" means?
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X