Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finns - I need your help to become the first Canuck writer on Somethingawful.com !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok Spiff it should have arrived. The first two pics are the only ones to mold with the paragraphs - let's see what you've got!

Comment

OK.
      Sorry, but it'll take more time than I first expected. A friend will soon arrive to drive me to a party, so I can only start working on it in the meantime.
      If I don't make it when he arrives, I'll do it when I come back.

LAter !
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Zylka : I've just sent it. Tell me if anything is wrong.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

It's perfect in layout... but the images are broken links of original size. How do I re-add them?

Comment

...and if anyone knows what to do whilst myself and Spiff wonder - any luck fixing it? I'll attach the file and then the pictures in descending order
            Attached Files

Comment

picture 1
              Attached Files

Comment

pic 2
                Attached Files

Comment

pic 3

Comment

You have to extract all the files of the .zip file into the same directory. By me, it works.

Comment

what

can you produce that file so that when someone opens it up they get all of the pictures in the article without any work?

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                        what

can you produce that file so that when someone opens it up they get all of the pictures in the article without any work?
                        I'll try to send it by email, but I don't know if my idea will work. Hang on a minute
                        Edit : sorry it doesn't work
                        I'll host it on my webspace, and you'll be able to transfer the page, or link to it. Here it is
                        Last edited by Spiffor; June 27, 2003, 20:40.

Comment

OK thanks Spiff - Are you able to leave it there for a week or two?

Comment

No problem. I also keep it on my harddisk if there's a problem.

Comment

Excellente'!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X