Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finns - I need your help to become the first Canuck writer on Somethingawful.com !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finns - I need your help to become the first Canuck writer on Somethingawful.com !!!

...Or any other webmasters located in the free world, I just assumed most of today's webspace is harvested in a Helsinki tundra surrounded by Nokia factories

Here I need to e-mail someone a rather heavy *.eml file, and have them transfer it carbon copy to reliable webspace for a week or two. It's an article and ALOTD to be submitted to Lowtax at SA - my and Ixnay's favorite dry humping grounds! If anyone is able and willing, please leave your e-mail address

THANKS!!!

How big is your file ?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hrmmm only listed as 109 kb right now, but there are a few megs of images included. This is part of the troubleshooting

Comment

test
        Attached Files

Comment

again
          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

There's no tundra in Helsinki, nor there are any Nokia factories (Though you can find some office-spaces of it).

Comment

How do I code a picture to stay on the left hand side yet have the ability to surround it with text?

Comment

Tuome; I dont' think Zylka was very serious about it, if he ever is...
                  Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

*sigh*

I know, I know...

Comment

Hi guys

Little help?

Comment

Can't help you Z, zorry
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                          How do I code a picture to stay on the left hand side yet have the ability to surround it with text?
                          You have to make a table. I recommand you to use dreamweaver to do so, if you are not used to HTML coding.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Spiff, may I mail you the article and have you arrange the first two pics that way?

Comment

check your PMs

Comment

Working...
                              X