Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Powell and Thomas are democrats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh wait... there's also Anthony Scalia... so i know three.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

right. i also knew the state capitals at one point, i also had a firm grasp on calculus, etc.

i did what i had to do when i had to do it, and the stuff i don't use readily fades in time, thats how the human mind works. it's a quasi efficient memory system mimicable by advanced artificial intelligence... [trails off into the sunlight]
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Speer: NO, Estrada ain't on the court! No one has retired yet!

The current list (as of now) is: Rehnquist, Thomas, Scalia, Kennedy, O'Conner, Breyer, Souter, Stevens, and Ginsburg (from right to left.. kinda).
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Yeah, we have to stop those Northern and Western 48% from spreading out among the Southern and Midwestern states .
          Why would we ever move to those **** holes?

Actually, I'm hoping the South secedes again. Except this time we won't liberate them.
          - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
          - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
          - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Except this time we won't liberate them
            How about "obliterate"?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by The Templar

Why would we ever move to those **** holes?

Actually, I'm hoping the South secedes again. Except this time we won't liberate them.
              we'd liberate florida and the delta hub in atlanta. thats all we need.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

we'd liberate florida and the delta hub in atlanta. thats all we need
                can I conduct my purges please?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Uber KruX

we'd liberate florida and the delta hub in atlanta. thats all we need.
                  Atlanta?! Sherman was the best thing that ever happened to Atlanta.

I'd consider liberating New Orleans, but that's about it.
                  - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
                  - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
                  - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Working...
                  X