Is this the year of the gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the year of the gay?

I mean, the SC strikes down sodomy laws, gay couples can now get married in Canada. Looks like a bit of a watershed year for our gay friends.

I don't think there's anything bad about this, but I am surprised it's seeming to come to a head now. I thought it would take a lot longer for gay marriage to come to Canada, for example.

What next? Kevin Spacey comes out?
    Only feebs vote.

You will note that the quotes in your sig are all three from gay posters.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

No, it isn't.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        You will note that the quotes in your sig are all three from gay posters.
        Never noticed that. Help the gay mafia is taking over everything! The family will soon be no more!

BTW Boris, only yours is there because of merit. And none of them are there because you are gay.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
          No, it isn't.
          Well it certainly isn't the year of the Conservative Troglodyte. Make of that what you will.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

I prefer Drudge's Headline: GAY IN THE USA: SUPREMES STRIKE DOWN SEX BAN

I can almost hear Springstein chanting that chorus...
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I still don't see what's wrong with my quote.

Aren't most people's ideals unrealistic?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The right wing is gaining ground all over Europe, and not just the centre-right. Gays will forever be a minority.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The right wing is gaining ground all over Europe...
                  That's right. 6 feet of soil per Nazi that steps outside the system.
                  Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                  "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    I still don't see what's wrong with my quote.

Aren't most people's ideals unrealistic?
                    Although this is true, they shouldn't be.

I didn't put it there to mock you anyway, I put it there because it's funny. On its own it looks like you're saying, "I agree that my politics are loony, don't listen to me".

*edit* look at Plato's sig. "I never have any relevant points" - Sava. Same thing.

Still, Fez' quotes are funnier. I wonder where he is. Last time I exchanged posts with him I think I'd managed to convince him that calling himself a fascist wasn't so unrealistic and that he shouldn't be ashamed of it.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

The secret "gay agenda" is to take over the world and kidnap our children!!! (Thanks for enlightening me Scalia)
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Gays will forever be a minority.
                        So will fans of Civilization III, Manchester United fans, and Tory MPs. But we don't stop them doing rude things in private do we?
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Scalia is a ****wit. Listen to this.

"Many Americans do not want persons who openly engage in homosexual conduct as partners in their business, as scoutmasters for their children, as teachers in their children's schools, or as boarders in their home. They view this as protecting themselves and their families from a lifestyle that they believe to be immoral and destructive." - Justice Antonin Scalia in his dissent
                          and

Let me be clear that I have nothing against homosexuals
                          Who's he trying to kid?
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                            Who's he trying to kid?
                            All of us.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

So will fans of Civilization III, Manchester United fans, and Tory MPs. But we don't stop them doing rude things in private do we?
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                              X