Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chegitz and his frightening life, part d'oh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, I ain't had jungle fever in years. After 13 years of dating Black women all I have to say is:

"Where is all da white wiminz at?"
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So should we omit the race of the suspect at large to make sure nobody is prejudiced?

It's a relevant feature of the man. You can't expect them not to say it.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

So, if as I a cop, I see a black man ranging from 4 to 6 feet, that may or may not have dreads, I have a good reason to stop them, or question them... right!?

Man, they should just keep such a generic description of a suspect up all the time, and then they can never be slapped with RP again! Oh, wait they already do...
        Um, no, it said from 5'9" to 6'- pretty small window, there, don't you think? And yes, it's a Bad Thing when race is the only determining factor in whether or not someone is questioned about criminal activity, obviously, but that doesn't mean it should be ignored. The police should use every piece of information available to them, as has already been said- would you rather they'd just said he was a guy that was somewhere close to 6 feet tall, and with or without dreadlocks? Yeah, that makes tons of sense.
        darkgrendel: DM, writer, and all-around raving lunatic.
        Proud member and administrator of the Wavy Club

And no, I'm not dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Yeah, here it is:
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
            That's ok, che. I had 2 murders less that 50 meters away from my house in the last half a year.
            Some one got shot right out side my front door. I don't know if he lived or died. He was alive when they took him. Pretty scary. I'm glad my four year old slept through it.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by darkgrendel
              Um, no, it said from 5'9" to 6'- pretty small window, there, don't you think? And yes, it's a Bad Thing when race is the only determining factor in whether or not someone is questioned about criminal activity, obviously, but that doesn't mean it should be ignored. The police should use every piece of information available to them, as has already been said- would you rather they'd just said he was a guy that was somewhere close to 6 feet tall, and with or without dreadlocks? Yeah, that makes tons of sense.
              I wouldn't even be suprized if the rapist wasn't black. People get scared and they don't really see ****, but they know they are afraid of being raped by black guys.

Comment

darkgrendel:

"President Bush issued guidelines Tuesday barring federal agents from using race or ethnicity in their routine investigations."

Here's the link

I know it doesn't apply to cops, but I saw another article that I can't find anymore saying that it would apply to state officals as well.

Releasing this information in a sense violates this policy. That's all I am saying.

Now, the cops are going to be stopping, or following black men with or without dreds to see if he is 6 feet tall. Then taht person will get all mad that the cops are "profiling" them.

IMO, it isn't profiling, but I am not a 6 foot tall black man being wrongfuly accused and questioned for a crime a didn't commit.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Some one got shot right out side my front door. I don't know if he lived or died. He was alive when they took him. Pretty scary. I'm glad my four year old slept through it.

Holy ****.

Our cases: One crazy guy killed his mother.
                  A guy was found filled with stabbing wounds. Organized crime oriented. Some of my friends knew him .
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

The point remains that law enforcement should be able to use whatever identifying information regarding the suspect is available. Yes, that's pretty broad in this case, but on the other hand throwing in the "black" bit stops them questioning every 5'9"-6' male with or without dreadlocks that they might happen to see. And I'd feel the same way whether the guy in question was black, white, asian, what-have-you- the point is that the information can be used to narrow the search.

If the guy wasn't actually black, as has been suggested, then that's definitely problematic. However, the issue there lies with the woman misidentifying the rapist, not with the police- who are doing their job to the best of their ability, going off the information they've been given.
                    darkgrendel: DM, writer, and all-around raving lunatic.
                    Proud member and administrator of the Wavy Club

And no, I'm not dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      this city just had a murder (17y/o girl) some weeks ago... before that, like 3 or 4 cases in the last 10 years...

talk about

Seriously! Why can't there be bloody street battles?
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

Holy ****.

Our cases: One crazy guy killed his mother.
                        A guy was found filled with stabbing wounds. Organized crime oriented. Some of my friends knew him .
                        We got the gang warfare over here. Totally different killing I guess.

Comment

Working...
                        X