No announcement yet.

Eminem Dangles Doll in Jackson Imitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't think michael jackson was a complete freak if he didn't look like some twisted demon.

he's more plastic than cher, which is flat-out amazing.
    B♭3

Comment

He's got a serious inferiority complex due to traumatic childhood(hence the plastic) but you know better to take it out on plastic operations than, say, genocide.
      I think he's basically a decent human being, maybe more decent than most. But he's crazy nontheless. So much the pity. But don't call him a freak...
      Brought to you by Firelad, AKA King of the Fairies

Comment

Hey, I'm a michael jackson fan, and even i think that what eminem did is totally funny.

Comment

That is the best laugh I've had in weeks

The picture is absolutely priceless....
          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

sometimes i got this feeling though that Michael jackson is a really great guy who really cares a lot about kids... i mean he gets kids out the inner city and brings them to his amusement park/ranch where they have a lot of fun and get some love for once in their lives... i got this feeling that Jackson is one of the few caring, saintly people left in this world and it's a sad reflection of society that we call him crazy and a paedophile...

don't forget the children came to Jesus...
            BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG SPeer thANKS! I neEDed a lUAGh!

He raped children... and then pays hush money to shut the parents up. That's not funny.

Your comparison to biblical Jesus is abhorent.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Jackson == Director of LotR

Use first names, Cthulhueatit!
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I think he's basically a decent human being, maybe more decent than most. But he's crazy nontheless. So much the pity. But don't call him a freak...

he looks like a freak. he acts abberantly, often freakishly. thus, in my opinion, he is a freak.

at one time, he wasn't. that was back before he converted to something whose face is more akin to the joker than to a human. incidentally, that was back when his music was better, too.
                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                X