Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem Dangles Doll in Jackson Imitation

1 hour, 39 minutes ago

LONDON - The real Slim Shady stood up and made fun of Michael Jackson (news) by dangling a baby doll over a hotel balcony.
    Rapper Eminem (news - web sites) also wore a surgical mask over his face Tuesday in an obvious swipe at Jackson, who dangled his baby, Prince Michael II, over a balcony railing in Berlin in November.

Eminem, who was staying at the Art House Hotel in Glasgow, went further than Jackson by tossing the doll into the air and catching it.

"Empersonator," said a headline in the Daily Mirror tabloid, which published three photos. The New York Post's front page blared: "Oh baby! Eminem does his best Jacko."

Scotland's Daily Record tabloid said the incident occurred as fans and photographers gathered outside the hotel before Eminem's concert in the city Tuesday.

Eminem, whose nickname is Slim Shady, is on a British tour but has kept a low-profile between shows.

The Daily Record said he took over 50 rooms at the hotel for his entourage.

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

so what are we supposed to think about this? i could care less, since it involves whacko jacko and dim shady...
    B♭3

Comment

Losers of a feather, dangle babys and dolls together.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Losers of a feather, dangle babys and dolls together.
        Priceless
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I laughed. It's glad to see someone in the entertainment industry who doesn't pander to the Jacko-ass-licking-club. to Eminem

Jacko should be in prison.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

why did Michael Jackson name his son Prince Michael II?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

why did Michael Jackson name his son Prince Michael II?
              cuz he has serious mental problems
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Personally, I'd have liked it better if he had dangled *Jacko* over the balcony....

-=Vel=-
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Personally, I'd have liked it better if he had dangled *Jacko* over the balcony....
                  and dropped him!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

and dove after him
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava:

sometimes i got this feeling though that Michael jackson is a really great guy who really cares a lot about kids... i mean he gets kids out the inner city and brings them to his amusement park/ranch where they have a lot of fun and get some love for once in their lives... i got this feeling that Jackson is one of the few caring, saintly people left in this world and it's a sad reflection of society that we call him crazy and a paedophile...

don't forget the children came to Jesus...

thanks
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You just compared Jacko to Jesus!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher:

I dont know... sometimes it seems like people are calling him a freak when all he is trying to do is help kids. i dont know.

Comment

Japher:

You just compared Jacko to Jesus!

Well....they both have long hair and....aren't entirely human?

-=Vel=-
                              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
                              X