Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thorn
    Ha, I stole Gta 3... and 1 and 2... etc... lol
    Uhm, why are you bragging about shoplifting on a public forum?
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
      Oh did I mention selling drugs... and commiting other crimes...
      Those aren't drugs. That's ice cream. Ice cream!
      - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
      - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
      - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

The far right has been running this kind of "kids can't tell reality from a movie/video game" for some time now but there has never been any creditable third party studies which reached that conclusion (at least not ones I've seen). Mostly it's junk like "The Christian League to End Violence in Video Games" study says they're bad & "The video game manufacturers of America" has a study saying they're good.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So actually GTA 3 simulates a type of sexual discrimination, i.e., beating up women, not to mention probably running over them as well. Therefore refusing to take the Take Two account sorta kinda makes up for turning a blind eye towards the other clients shortcomings.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

GTA3 was awesome, and quite a lot of fun.

As a side-note, if you want your version of GTA3 to be censored, just set your country location (in windows) to Australia. You will now not be able to have "implied sex".
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Not really, you can simulate beating up men and running them over also.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

It can also teach you to help your fellow man. For example, you can jump in an ambulance and start dropping off the poor injured populace at the hospital in a timely manner. If you get good at it, sometimes you can complete the ambulance missions without injuring more people than you save.
                After completing 12 ambulance missions in a row, you can rest easy knowing that you gave selflessly to keep others are alive without expecting anything in return.*

* The money earnt by the missions covers fuel only. Unlimited health and adrenalin at your hideouts are unrelated to the missions, as is your newfound ability to run without ever getting tired. Honest.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Please. It is a little tiring to hear this every time two gay posters argue with each other.
                  I don't care if you're gay. If it sounds like a catfight, it's a catfight. If it sounds like a barroom brawl, it's a barroom brawl. If it reads like it's a flamewar, it's a flamewar. Capiche?
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                  X