Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarkG had nothing to do with this.

It was Son of Onassis
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
      And here's Markos, his hair cut short by the Greek army, bringing the captain to justice. He seems a bit pissed and the captain a bit not at ease.
      Can you blame him (Mark) with that haircut?

Comment

You greeks still use the spears and the shield with the scary face on it?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Way to go Greeks That's an awfull lot of explosives. I bet they would have killed lots of innocent tourists etc.

Stefu is correct. Markos swam back and headbutted some terrorist seals so hard they all screamed.
          He also punched the commander when he got back, because he was given incomplete intelligence information, one of the crew members had just shaved his moustaches and the report said he would have them, eventually putting Markoses life in danger. Rambo style did he hit the commander. He dropped on the hood of some crappy car, and he then proceeded into commanders office, unleashing hell in there with his m-60. He was never charged for this, because his special ops commander is such a cool guy so he saved his butt.

On more serious note, Al-Qaeda is reported to have some hot activities right now according to soon to be published UN report (according to Reuters). Appx 800 3rd generation/tier terrorists are ready to strike all over the world, which were sent before Taleban falled in 2001, trained by Osama. It is also interesting to notice, that the ship was on its way to Sudan, one of the places where terrorists can hide, plan and have support and has a weak gov. It's like a puzzle, all things are starting to match here. I figure this shipment was supposed to come to Europe for the terrorists operatives to use here in UK, France and few other countries.

I see the horn of Africa as very troubling place. It is relatively weak to control what's happening there, so terrorists use it a lot. I think we should think about getting some hi tech stuff there to control shipments for any illegal activity plus soldiers to kick the living poops out of any terrorists. They might oppose it, but in the long run I think it is very essential to control that area.
          Not invading, but getting permission to help them with borders. Also Kenya just closed its airspace for any incoming or outgoing flights to or from Somalia because of worrying and rising terrorist threat. Interesting...

Also it is #1 place for recruiting new members. It must be so easy. Almost too easy, they will buy all the propaganda recruiters tell them like no one else and become Allahs fighters against evil imperialism, capitalism and infidels. I say let's do it now so we don't have to regret and come back bombing that continent to sea.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
          X