Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have more respect for an actress who refuses to do nude scenes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

banana. it doesn't really matter respect-wise

Originally posted by Dissident
    I've always thought about doing twins. Hell, I'd even do conjoined twins if they were hot.
    oh man
    CSPA

Comment

Oh and now that Diss brings it up, I myself find that would be...interesting.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

it would be weird to say the least.

I find it fascinating that change and eng both had wives. Those are the famous conjoined twins from china back in the 19th century

Why is is freaks like them can find wives, and I can't?

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
          That's not true. Aside from the obvious erotic 'points', you can have other cases... rape, humility in a prison environment, casualness or being care-free (probably not describing this feeling well), ect...

While I suppose you could do all that without any nudity... it just wouldn't be the same.
          Have you tried?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I do not watch attresses who do not do nude scenes.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
              Either way I respect 'em - it's the ones who do too many nude scenes that get to me (in a bad way). Think Alyssa Milano. I do and I instantly think "sl*t".
              Alyssa pisses me off because she used to do a ton of nude scenes and then stopped.

I Charmed, though.
              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

I remember a while back her mother was upset at all the nude images of Allyssa on the internet. That's what happens when you do a lot of nude scenes unfortunately for her. Her mom was on the news and such saying how wrong it was for Allyssa's pictures to be spread like that.

In any case, it was nice to see. That was the only reason I watched the tv show: Who's the Boss, when I was a kid. I was about her age- well I still am.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  I remember a while back her mother was upset at all the nude images of Allyssa on the internet. That's what happens when you do a lot of nude scenes unfortunately for her. Her mom was on the news and such saying how wrong it was for Allyssa's pictures to be spread like that.
                  Her mother didn't have a problem with the nude images. The problem was Alyssa wasn't making any money off of them.
                  "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

to women who uphold their dignity!
                    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Maybe Hollywood wouldn't have so much nudity if it made movies that were actually good.
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I think that's asking a little too much from hollywood

Comment

What about men who refuse nude scenes...?

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                            to women who uphold their dignity!
                            Yes, because being naked is evil.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Tired, Azazel? Have some warm milk.
                              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I'd rather have coffee, thank you very much.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X