Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you woke up tommorow and realized that you are gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrFun, dont tell me you run the sexy teacher racket...cause i want in!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
      MrFun, dont tell me you run the sexy teacher racket...cause i want in!
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

its funny that you should mention the whole hunky teacher thing because when i was 16, there was this one teacher who was in his late 20s and he was hot. not only that he also had a very witty charm about him that i adored. its a good thing he was married or i would have been hounding him for some after school tutoring
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I've only been attracted to one teacher ever, my 8th grade performing arts teacher, but every boy in the school had a crush on her...

Fresh out of college, could easily have gone into modelling...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            its funny that you should mention the whole hunky teacher thing because when i was 16, there was this one teacher who was in his late 20s and he was hot. not only that he also had a very witty charm about him that i adored. its a good thing he was married or i would have been hounding him for some after school tutoring
            The good ol' days, huh?

Comment

really makes you wonder why she didnt. a bunch of punk kids must learn monologues damnit!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                The good ol' days, huh?
                sometimes. that was a definite plus to being 16 at the time

Comment

performing arts ehh?

I know one artform I'd like her to perform on me.

Okay that joke sucked, but I had to say something crude, it's my duty as a man.

Comment

No no no, Diss, you read my mind!
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Who hasn't done the crush on teacher thang?
                      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I had a few teachers that were mildly attractive.

but I never had any really good looking teachers

My childhood was so hard. You kids got it easier today with more attractive teachers.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                          Who hasn't done the crush on teacher thang?
                          Not me! Never had a teacher worth a crush.

Diss, I had crushes on guys when I was 6, but it had nothing to do with seeing anybody naked. It was an emotional thing, not physical.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Emotions for another person at six? Whoa...

I didn't start developing real emotions until about 11th grade.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I still don't have real emotions

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                                I still don't have real emotions

Comment

Working...
                                X