No announcement yet.

Allen Iverson is a jack***...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was rubbing my eyes while reading the title of this thread...I know, that's wierd. It read Alien Invasion is jack ****.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
      MtG:

yeah i know... but i mean i know the man got guns on him so he really shouldnt have to worry about nuts too much.
      It doesn't matter what you're carrying. It matters who throws down first.

but yeah... i swear now i'm going to blow up as a rapper and in a couple years, i'm going to meet him at some club or something on an equal footing and be like i saw you at a gas station back in 03 and you acted like a jackass mark my words...
      And the fact you'd still be *****ed up about would mean you're still his ***** and he owns you.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I must admit Lancer I thought that same when I first saw it

It is encyclopedia in US US English
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

but yeah... i swear now i'm going to blow up as a rapper and in a couple years, i'm going to meet him at some club or something on an equal footing and be like i saw you at a gas station back in 03 and you acted like a jackass mark my words...
            When you are the best player on an NBA court most of the time, despite being the shortest, you might be on an equal footing. I'm not holding my breath.
            "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
            "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
            - Pekka

Comment

player haters
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                player haters
                hater player.....

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                X