Allen Iverson is a jack***...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen Iverson is a jack***...

I peeped him at a gas station on City Line Ave and i did a little double take, walking past him and then backing up and being like yo whats up... i then asked him real quick if he quit rapping and he started waving me away being like chill out chill out... aint that some jackass ****? a little question like that.

he had a nice ass benz though... some silver ****...

anyone had similiar experiences with celebrities?

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

And it took you this long to figure this out
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Not myself, although I have heard about some who are really arrogant pr*cks...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I saw Darrell Green in a Sprint store when I was 8 and he talked to me for almost an hour.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I went to school and hung with this guy that's on a soap opera.
          He's still an idiot.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I was in a pub with my Dad when I was a kid and Ian Rush (very famous footballer) 'caught' me staring at him and winked at me, which made my week, if you're in that sort of position it doesn't take much effort to be a nice guy

Comment

It's certainly good to hear the nice stories, it can kind of restore some of your faith in humanity. I remember seeing something about this man who keeled over with a heart attack and a bystander resuscitated him and just left without any praise...he was recognised as Duncan Goodhew (a famous swimmer). From the accounts of the charity work he has done and things like this, he sounds a genuinely decent guy.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ming:

Even though he just got shot at and he tried to kidnap his girl, i would think he'd be cool about random people off the street but he didnt even answer my simple question. i guess he thought i was some crazy fan who'd be harrassing him
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Provost Harrison:

The Republican Senate majority leader who replaced Trent Lott was a doctor and i heard that he anonymously saved someone's life... maybe someone remembers that story better than i do

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    Provost Harrison:

The Republican Senate majority leader who replaced Trent Lott was a doctor and i heard that he anonymously saved someone's life... maybe someone remembers that story better than i do
                    It happened in Florida. He also used to be CEO of the copany I work for.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                      I was in a pub with my Dad when I was a kid and Ian Rush (very famous footballer) 'caught' me staring at him and winked at me, which made my week, if you're in that sort of position it doesn't take much effort to be a nice guy
                      I had no idea Ian Rush was a pedophile!
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Think about him from his perspective. Allen Iverson, having the fame he does, probably had this happen all the time. Now, even though you individually weren't harrasing him, probably being stopped everywhere you go would get to feel like harrasment. I am sure he gets quite tired of being stopped everywhere he goes...
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                          Think about him from his perspective. Allen Iverson, having the fame he does, probably had this happen all the time. Now, even though you individually weren't harrasing him, probably being stopped everywhere you go would get to feel like harrasment. I am sure he gets quite tired of being stopped everywhere he goes...
                          And yet, there are people that are stopped just as often as he is and they still take the time to at least answer a question.

Allen Iverson is a *****, period.

If he wasn't playing basketball, he'd be in jail.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Black Dragon:

yeah i know... i'm positive other people at the gas station was bothering him... and he just got shot at a couple weeks ago and what not...

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

I had no idea Ian Rush was a pedophile!
                              I had no idea you were unable to spell paedophile, so we've both learnt something today!

Comment

Working...
                              X