No announcement yet.

So what should Mao have for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap takeout usually is usually, eh, quite cheap. I don't know what you eat, but one hour seems to be lots of time. Just don't go for the dim sums, grab one of those set meals (e.g. rice with BBQ pork, fried rice noodles with beef, etc.)
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Mao, what landmarks is your workplace near?
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

erm...hmmm...I work at State Street...it's the building with the big State Street on top of it...if that's a landmark. I'm about 10 minutes away from Macy's, Filene's, etc. downtown and about 10-15 from Chinatown. Not quite sure what landmarks are around here...never bothered to check...
        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Yes, eat, eat, eat...but darn it, man...don't forget Mrs. Jack's Palace...or should I say the Gardner Museum?! If you go to Boston without dropping in...well, I can't answer for the consequences...

(i.e. Looking back on it and saying "Darn! Why did I miss that?")
          Empire growing,
          Pleasures flowing,
          Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Beans
            What?

Comment

mono, what do you think?
              Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

I don't know your particular area of town too well, so my suggestion is to start building some restaraunt knowledge, sampling what's in the area, finding what has good deals and such. Take charge of your life, man!
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                X