So what should Mao have for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what should Mao have for lunch?

Now that I've rejoined the workforce, I get long lunchbreaks (not that long actually, but enough). So, I work in the downtown area, what goods should I be eating for lunch? I usually go around the neighborhood, there are plenty of pizza/sub places around here. Anyone know Boston and have any unique suggestions? Or any at all?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Bertucci's, at the cambridge side galleria. Brick oven pizza!
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Au Bon Pain. You shouldn't have any trouble finding one there. There are about 15 in Cambridge.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Spam
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Flesh of a starved iron foundry foreman (ex-peasant) Wu Giaxhao of Nanjing - the Great Leap Forward treat!
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Au Bon Pain is crap compared to the other options you have, being in Boston. Just go to little italy and choose one at random - you can't go wrong!
            Drake Tungsten
            Albert Speer

Comment

I like their croissants with ham and cheese.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

we don't want to turn mao into a ball of lard and pudge though, do we?
                Drake Tungsten
                Albert Speer

Comment

I thought we did. There must have been a miscommunication somewhere.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

In that case, I reccomend the fettuccini alfredo.
                    Drake Tungsten
                    Albert Speer

Comment

Well, I only have an hour for lunch, so I can't really go all the way to the North End for Italian food...

Comment

A sandwich you packed for lunch. You'll save money from not eating out.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

A NICE, HOT, LARD OMMLETTE!

or a sandwich and small salad... whatever floats your boat.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Chinese. What else? Follow the footsteps of legendary MIT hackers, young man.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

This is true, but I have very little time to pack sandwiches, and usually go out with my friends anyway.

Chinese eh? I'm very close to Chinatown, but not close enough that I can go and sit down to eat and be back in time. ...maybe cheap takeout? But it usually disagrees with me afterwards...

Comment

Working...
                              X