No announcement yet.

Archduke Franz Ferdinand found alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you saying we as a nation actually do something out of noble causes and not for benefits of our own?
    I somehow doubt that Gulf War II was motivated by noble intentions. What they spoon fed us in the media would like to convey a different message but I'm sure we're all more intelligent than that.

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

-- Hermann Goering, at the Nuremberg Trials
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

If he was found alive, proving his identity would be be very difficult. His age wouldn't help either.
      Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I wonder when the first human to live 200 years is going to happen..
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

19th November 2182...
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You going to be 21 this november bods?

Comment

Yep
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Happy birthday for 5 months time. I'll buy you a membership of the ANL

Comment

It's OK, I don't need one thanks.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                  X