Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have superpowers, would you do good or become evil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have superpowers, would you do good or become evil?

It doesn't matter what kind of powers, come up with some your own. You could be like the Hulk who has superstrength, or maybe Professor X with telepathy, or Iron Man who knows how to build those nifty powered armour suits.

So would you use the powers for good deeds or use them for your own gain? Or perhaps you want to be a superneutral, somebody who can't be arsed until some villain encroaches upon you, then you give him a severe kicking?
    Good
    34.21%
    Evil
    39.47%
    Neutral
    26.32%
    I use my superpowers to grow bananas.
    0.00%
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

I hope I would be neutral. Since good/bad is highly subjective, the chance to mess up things with those powers then is quite high.

But then I think I wouldn´t probably able to resist to do something that I see as good - to help, etc. The problem then is that probably your morale system changes when you always have to decide when to use the superpowers and when not.
    Blah

Comment

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I'd use my superpowers to destroy Exeter, then I'd only do good from that point onwards.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

What´s wrong with Exeter?
          Blah

Comment

Personal reasons that you don't want me to go into here.

Lets just say it involves a girl I like, her boyfriend's home city, and a great deal of death and destruction to satisfy my nasty jealous urges.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

Ah, sounds reasonable

Just drop us a message before Exeter is wiped out
              Blah

Comment

Send us some photos
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

No photos as of yet, sadly, but here's an artist's impression of what it might look like:
                  Attached Files

Comment

ROTFLMAO
                    Blah

Comment

You know the best part? That's AN ACTUAL PHOTO OF EXETER!!!

Anyway, back on topic. I apologise profusely for leading the conversation this way.

Comment

I probably will be neutral with good tendencies.

Comment

I will use them to get money and girls. Is that good or evil?
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

I'd probably just use the powers to my convenience. You know, like flying around instead of walking, using X-ray vision to peek under ladies' clothes, things like that. And there would be a lot of uses for telepathy.
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

i would enjoy making my own sort of cosmic balance.

i would use my superpowers to stop the supervillian, and then use those same superpowers to trip up six hundred people at the same time. one one hand, good. on the other, bad.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X