Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to allow us to exercise our 2nd amendment rights

Comment

Well, Dave Barry's theory is that thumbs led to the creation of the "OK" hand sign, which gave us a big advantage over the apes, who could only make a noncommittal shrugging gesture when a good idea came along. Thus, while ape geniuses were unappreaciated and became despondent, humans followed through on good ideas and developed into the outstanding life forms we are today.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

how true... scary

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor
          to allow us to exercise our 2nd amendment rights
          you pull the trigger with your thumb?

I guess he shows the intelligence of the usual second amendment supporters

Comment

you pull the trigger with your thumb?

Um... you need the thumb to hold the gun itself, especially around the handle part.

I guess you show the intelligence of the usual gun control supporters?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That reason (grasping) was already covered by the first reply. It seems within reason to believe that SS was bringing something new to the discussion, hence HTower's comment.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
              X