No announcement yet.

Most hated US state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

States of indifference, smugness or arrogance are most obnoxious.
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Massachussets...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Wannabes.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes, only one pick, hence the most hated. You got to figure which you dislike most and why. Also, vote in the poll!

It would be nice for the poll to match the posts.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I hate those damn bananastanis.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

While I think New Jersey and New York get made fun of most, with California and Texas close behind (people are jealous of the most prosperous states), the state I hate the most is Alabama. Yick.

However, I feel compelled to vote for Texas, just to help Sloww's martyrdom.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Need to reinstitute a Poll Tax.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't hate US or any part of it, just the politics of the current government. I was extremely pro-US until about late 2000.
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Texas

Definitely
                    Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

the southern states are the poorest... they also interestingly enough tend to have the highest numbers of gonerrhea and syphilis patients (what you learn when you're waiting for some in the library)
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Oh, I see. Iowa is "other".
                        How quaint, and insignificant.

On Mr Fun today. WOO-HOO!

Well Johnny Reb, guess which state I have the most animosity towards?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

As for myself, I voted Jersey. God, what a melange of mediocrity and soul sucking nothingness! And the barbarians constantly threaten the hallowed shores of NYC as well!

Beat back the Jersey horde!
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Mississippi.

i loathe the south, and when i think of the south, mississippi comes to my mind first. then georgia. i don't know why.
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Ummmm Speer - why would you hate massachusetts? Why would anyone? Especially when Connecticut is right next door, and a much better target...
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

Monolith:

I've heard that Boston is a very racist city first off... and secondly, from when i went there, it's hard as **** getting around. the streets are narrow and laid out crazily. the streets in philly are all perpendicular so it's not hard to get around but Boston is a mess.

and it also has one of the highest per capita incomes in the US so jealousy is involved

Poor Mississippi-ins... they're all poor as **** and people be hating their state.

Comment

Working...
                                X