Happy PT to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zkribbler
    You can buy a kit to turn your PT into a woody--the traditional car for 1960's surfers.
    [lionel hutz]
    HA HA! INNUENDO!
    [/lionel hutz]
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
      *resists urge to point out unfortunate link between PT Cruiser and Neon*

I almost got one in a fit of consumer orgiastic response (COR) but got a 4Runner instead.
      Now I drive a mini-van and think it looks better than the PT. It definitely did not grow on me.
      But congrats!

And I've seen people aftermarket the crap out of those cars, paint, bumpers, skirts, you name it...
      We have a friend who is a mechanic and he made the glaring similarity point It's been made and yes, Steve already has huge plans to trick it out I'm really quite afraid he's been talking about peace signs and daisy's.
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

PT Cruisers look like hearses for midgets.......

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X