Happy PT to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy PT to me!

I've been off the boards for a while because life gets in the way as it does but on this momentary pop in I must say that my husband gave me my birthday present a month early.......he gave me a PT Cruiser. I don't know much about them but it's really cool looking I must say. My 4 year old nephew says it's a spy car Anyone know anything about them?
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

congrats nice
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes I think so. I guess I'll keep him It's actually pretty cool it's like a mini van in the front seat a suv in the back and a hatchback all rolled into one. Steve thinks we need to make it a hippie mobile and put a huge peace sign on the front and daisy's all over the door and paint all you need is love on the back
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

i personally think they're ugly; however, my tastes are quite different from other peoples'. after all, i think the imacs are pretty fugly too.

anyway, as far as i understand it, those pt cruisers are supposed to have their design cues from old roadsters, and are one of the bright spots for the chrysler division, which hasn't been performing as well as it could have been.

don't think that helps you much, but.
        B♭3

Comment

Does your hubby want oral sex or something?
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

who doesn't???
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

how many cylinders did you get? the old ones only had 4 (IIRC) and everyoen i now said they were grossly underpowered for their size.

i also think they're ugly.

but hey, a car's a car.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

PT Cruiser looks like a Nazi car but it's a good looking car. Very sharp
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oh AH!! One can always count on you to bring up sex He's not hurting in that department

We had to go to the bank today and I started teasing him about pulling a bank job since we were in a bonnie and clyde car

No it's not as powerful as I thought nor as I would like. It's a bit of jump for me because I've been driving Steve's mustang convertible which has quite alot of power.

Comment

*resists urge to point out unfortunate link between PT Cruiser and Neon*

I almost got one in a fit of consumer orgiastic response (COR) but got a 4Runner instead.
                    Now I drive a mini-van and think it looks better than the PT. It definitely did not grow on me.
                    But congrats!

And I've seen people aftermarket the crap out of those cars, paint, bumpers, skirts, you name it...
                    Life and death is a grave matter;
                    all things pass quickly away.
                    Each of you must be completely alert;
                    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
                      Now I drive a mini-van
                      Could you run past me again your past views on SUV's please?
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Congrats!

Though I'll never understand people who BUY them. Getting one for free is another thing .
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

You can buy a kit to turn your PT into a woody--the traditional car for 1960's surfers.

Comment

Don't most people buy expensive cars to compensate for their woody?
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X