Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serb

It's ok, +26C, not very warm yet.
    That still sounds warm. Must be around Vladivostok. I must admit we Americans have alot of misconceptions. One I had about Siberia is that it is always cold and that its where alot of people got exiled to.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Lies. Napa Valley has the finest on Earth.
      Peasant. The French in their wine producing regions take the finest produce of Napa Valley and use it to clear their drains and clean their driveways.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

I remember hearing he likes salsa (hotter the better). That should make it easier to get those corn chips down.

That reminds me of when I was living in Korea. I ordered out some Korean food and they asked me how hot I wanted it. I said "Hot. Very hot. Hot as you can get it and add some more. Try to hurt me, I dare you!" The lesson I learned there? Never dare a Korean to hurt you.

Reminds me of one time at an indian Restaurant.
        They had 6 Stages of Hotness and said, 3 would be for the normal European taste, whereas 6 would be the hotness they are used to in India.

Of course I took Stage 6 for my Chicken Curry.
        I can´t remember consuming more water afterwards than this day
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

huh. having grown up with spicy food (i'm of korean extraction), i must say that i've always found it kinda funny to see some unable to eat.

a group of friends and i went to a thai restaurant; the group was about 6 or so, and 4 of us were asian; 3 were korean. all four of us asians ordered the most spicy; one of our friends (caucasian), was daring enough to do that too (5 of 5 stars). he couldn't finish it, and the rest of us were laughing quite hard--especially because the waiter sized him up and had asked, "are you sure?"
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST

Reminds me of one time at an indian Restaurant.
            They had 6 Stages of Hotness and said, 3 would be for the normal European taste, whereas 6 would be the hotness they are used to in India.

Of course I took Stage 6 for my Chicken Curry.
            I can´t remember consuming more water afterwards than this day
            I love curry. I'd like to take that challenge.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
              huh. having grown up with spicy food (i'm of korean extraction), i must say that i've always found it kinda funny to see some unable to eat.

a group of friends and i went to a thai restaurant; the group was about 6 or so, and 4 of us were asian; 3 were korean. all four of us asians ordered the most spicy; one of our friends (caucasian), was daring enough to do that too (5 of 5 stars). he couldn't finish it, and the rest of us were laughing quite hard--especially because the waiter sized him up and had asked, "are you sure?"
              I've never been there I'm sorry to say but I've heard alot about the Thais and their food. I think I'd be another one of those caucasians trying the 5 of 5 stars.
              BTW - I just love korean kimchi.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Peasant. The French in their wine producing regions take the finest produce of Napa Valley and use it to clear their drains and clean their driveways.
                Why would they bother, when there is so much bad French wine around, and it's a lot more astringent. Seriously, I have never had a good French wine ever, and that includes two trips to France. California wines vary a bit, but there are quite a few good ones in my typical price range (10-25$). No one at the wine store ever suggests a French wine within those boundaries, because they are typically total crap.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                X