instead of *****ing about the French, thank them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Defiant
    Which flag are you referring to, the one in the background or the one the monkey is holding?
    Ask Sloww. He is more qualified than I am to explain in which way he was attempting to offend people who are dead (or older than 80) through insults addressed to their descent. Hopefully he will also tell you what makes him so sure to be more courageous in any circumstance than all French people on this forum.
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Hahahah! franch are chicken surrender moran mankis!!!

Nice going, Sloww. You've shown us your level of maturity.

**** France.
      Spoiler:
      /ignore

On-topic: What's so special about saving innocent civilians? Should we make a new topic every time when similar situations occur?

Spamfest.
      Last edited by RGBVideo; June 10, 2003, 12:46.

Comment

Can you imagine the reaction of some of the US posters if someone posted an inflamatory picture of an edited US flag?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I'm sure some dope, somewhere, someplace has done so.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Yeah, and quite rightly they'd have been slated for it.

Two wrongs don't make a right etc.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

It all depends if it is two wrongs, maybe there is a right and a wrong, but opinions are like ***holes, everybody has one.
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

When I had my burning flag US avatar......I was ignored by some posters, flamed, people (AMERICANS, specifically) wanted me banned......

Thats the reaction that would happen

God Blesser America.
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

cheese eating surrender monkeys...

Comment

Originally posted by Haupt. Dietrich
                    Liberia is in the French sphere of influence and was once a colony of France no?
                    No. Liberia was effectiely an American colony, founded by Amerian slaves and freedman.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What is wrong in not respecting the flag of other nations is that it induces the rest of the world not to respect yours.
                      Agreed. Sloww, no matter how funny it is, it's rude and uncalled for. Now, quickly, someone do the same thing to the American flag so Ming has a reason to close the thread

---

Really, why is it such a big deal? The French saved some of our dudes. Quit *****ing and thank them instead of arsing around about it.
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

The phrase, "Too Little, Too Late, comes to mind.

Comment

anti-french morons crack me up
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                            Can you imagine the reaction of some of the US posters if someone posted an inflamatory picture of an edited US flag?
                            You're kidding, right? Americans get to see their flag degraded, burned, lampooned, spat on and generally insulted almost every day in the world media. Frankly. we're mostly immune to it by now.

That being said, there's no need to incite people needlessly with this kind of nonsense. Freedom of expression means putting up with the scorn you receive for your outbursts. So have a or two and we'll call it a day.

Comment

Watching grass grow cracks you up, Sava.

Comment

Originally posted by oedo

so anything that doesn´t spread hate and silly nationalism will be considered as evil liberal propaganda by some wanna-be patriots?
                                shame on you!
                                No..........shame on me and actually shame on us all...........AFA being labled a wanna-be patriot that is incorrect. I am not a patriot. I do however stand for justice, dignity, honor, and kindness. Govt. liberals are out to destroy the moral fabric of society. Look at what happened to the Roman Empire friend. It is happening here in the USA. It's only a matter of time before the barbarians are knocking at the gates while our snotty stuck up senators debate issues in governmental chambers.
                                signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X