Baboon opens infant's skull, eats brains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St Leo
    Go, baboons, go! We humans deserve it for what we've done to them.
    I agree. If man wasn't infringing on their habitat so much, there wouldn't be so much brain-munching.
    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

I'm surprised that this thread is still up here, at the first page of OT... what's the news-value of this piece of information? My guess is zero.

Don't bump this thread if you have nothing to contribute.

Comment

The story's kinda funny if you imagine the ripping off of the skull sounds like the opening of a can of coke.
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

That is actually rather vile!!!

Sorry my sensibility is heightened today... I came off my bike earlier and I get squeemish with injuries...
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

It's quite clearly revenge for Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm going to bump this thread just to piss off our paranoid Finnish friend.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I don't know why, but this thread makes me laugh way too much.

Comment

Jesus Christ.

Witchcraft indeed...

Comment

Maybe it was a zombie baboon.

BRAAAAAAINSSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                      Maybe it was a zombie baboon.

BRAAAAAAINSSSSSS
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

God bless those baboons!!!!!!! Humans deserve death!!!!!!!
                        -El patriotismo no es más que egoísmo en masa.
                        -Al que me diga asesino, lo mato.
                        -¿El sueño es la realidad, o la realidad es un sueño?

Comment

do these baboons consider themselves as a part of another liberation front in south africa? politics there being what they are...
                          B♭3

Comment

Working...
                          X