Baboon opens infant's skull, eats brains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least it wasn't a dingo.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Poor woman, to lose a baby like that. I mean, most people fear their kid dies from disease or an accident, bit to be eaten (if only part)? That has to be worse of all.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        At least it wasn't a dingo.
        Oh, yes, what a relief.

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

yum!

no dead baby jokes, please... those are not funny in any way. they just make me vomit.

Comment

*insert obligatory south african cuisine joke here*

Comment

Baboons should be more careful not to contract nasty diseases when munching away like that.

Comment

Go, baboons, go! We humans deserve it for what we've done to them.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

heavy
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

It at Neo's brain? But I still what to know how the Matrix ends!

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If that baby had a gun, this would never have happened.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Indeed, it is yet another proof that babies should get guns for their own safety
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Planet of the Apes meets Matrix?
                          "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
                          "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This is going to shock some libertarians, but that baby had no job. Everyone who think that this should have been prevented want a paternalistic state to make sweet, sweet love to their anus. Freedom means never having to say "help"!
                              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

It's a sad story ... at the very least, that baboon should be hunted down and blown apart, preferably in front of any "family" it may have. That will scare the hell out them and maybe keep them away from humans in the future, thus preventing any further tragedies.

Gatekeeper
                                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X