The Free State Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I used to live in New Jersey!

Please destroy it. make the nightmare end....
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Oh wait, I do live in one, Florida. And I'm one of the freaks.

Take over New Jersey.

PLEASE DO! Anything to get these moron Democrats out of here . Shame that Whitman couldn't run again (though, yah, she isn't a libertarian, and she was good for the environment).

And the reason they picked Wyoming is because it is already fairly libertarian (very on the right... remember Cheney is revered there), and there ain't many people there .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The Upper Midwest used to be the main power base of the left untill it was distroyed my McCarthy, I can't beleive Wisconsinites elected such a lunatic. I still think Wellstone's plane "accident" was an assassination by the powers of the Republican Party, because he was the most hated senators by the Republicans, and it was only 2 years aftet the plane crash that killed the Democrat Senator from Missouri, looks suspicious to me!

Republicans are assassins!

Comment

I agree w/ Che.

That's all I can deal with at the moment. I need time to heal.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

*chegitz patpats Lancer.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I still think Wellstone's plane "accident" was an assassination by the powers of the Republican Party, because he was the most hated senators by the Republicans, and it was only 2 years aftet the plane crash that killed the Democrat Senator from Missouri, looks suspicious to me!

Yes... you and all the other crazies .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

/me sighs

After eight years of libertarian majority, you will all abandon crazy libertarianism and switch to crazy communism.

That in itself is not that bad, because it will instantly put me right of centre in North America by moving the centre, but I pity whatever state you are going to destroy.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X