Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi
    No, that's just a universal truth.
    Done much office work for a government department Dashi?
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Rent "Office Space", it has everything you need to learn... You, and take your own Swingline
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy

Done much office work for a government department Dashi?
        Screwing up there will get you promoted.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Screwing up there will get you promoted.
          I'm guessing that's a "no" to my question.
          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
            X