Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step into the confessional . . . . how irritable of a driver are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least I do it pleasantly.

I smile and give them a big ****in middle finger out the window.
    :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      I'm the best driver there is, always right. Everyone else is just plain bad drivers with no skills. And that makes me irritable driver.
      for me, the qualification to be a good driver:

You are either me (which you are not) or you do not get in my way (i don care if ur driving on the sidewalk or doing 155mph... )
      :-p

Comment

Zero, let's just hope our paths won't cross.. since then then the world of traffic and cars will never be the same, as two of the greatest drivers collide!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

im very irratible. i will tailgate you if you are going the speed limit in the left hand lane. i will honk at you if you do not turn right on the red and have the ability to do so. i have been known to yell profanities that can be heard through the car.

i dont mind if other people do it to me though because i intentionally try to piss other drivers off. i will give the thumbs up and smile if they flip me off. i will prevent other people from passing me at 120 mph if they want to pass me. i will brake often to tailgaters.

i am the beast of driving
          Last edited by MRT144; June 4, 2003, 23:43.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
          X