This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the crowd
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Fez has a gun. And he's unbalanced. Bad combo.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sheesh.. what is this a chatroom? Six one liner posts?
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I can't help but feeling sorry for Fez so

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Unbalanced? In what way?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

six?

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                I can't help but feeling sorry for Fez so
                Shut up Patty cakes. At least I got evidence when it comes to the nonexistent nature of the Greek navy.

Comment

Fez has got a gun?
                  I thought he was a tail gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                    six?
                    I dunno.. perhaps more.. I can't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Shut up Patty cakes. At least I got evidence when it comes to the nonexistent nature of the Greek navy.

About as much as the respect you get on these forums.

Comment

Just joking, Fez.

I want that bill!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Jeez.

Leave Fez alone!
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Just joking, Fez.

I want that bill!
                            It is 25 dinars.. give me 25 US bucks and I will give it to you.

Comment

Working...
                            X