This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at what I got

Don't ask how I got it.. my dad got it for me.. it is very well real... I only scanned one side.. I'll scan the other side... and who is that on the bill I wonder..

Well going out folks.. talk to you all later...
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Hey pretty cool. I have an American penny from 1812.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

it's final proof the anglo saxon sons of dogs and whores have committed mass suicide at the gates and so on

who is that dude then? your father in persona?

Comment

Go exchange it.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Iraqi Dinars are very colorful... and made of very good paper.. some say they were shipped to Latin America for money laundering.. the bill was bleached and the American dollar was printed on it.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'll buy it off you
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
              it's final proof the anglo saxon sons of dogs and whores have committed mass suicide at the gates and so on

who is that dude then? your father in persona?
              You infidel kraut.. that is Saddam Hussein..

Asher, I'll get like 25 US cents for that bill..

I really gotta go.. running late for a date..

Comment

Where did you copy this from?
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

25 monetary units.

Gotta polish my arabic.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

wow, you found a copy of the picture online. good for you

Comment

Since you don't believe me.. I'll take a digital photo of it..

Now I am late.. blasted..

Comment

Look! I got one too!

Comment

Htower: you can clearly see that the pic is scanned. look at the edges.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                            Htower: you can clearly see that the pic is scanned. look at the edges.
                            I agree with this part.

The question is, did Fez do the scanning? I'm willing to give Fez the benefit of the doubt.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

What does he gain from lying to us?
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X