No announcement yet.

Computer upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know more than most, it's named after what made this region important in the GDR, namely energy production... Energie Cottbus, yeah, got kicked out of the premier league finally after 3 years of embarassing football

Comment

Gah... and I thought we euros were smarter.. trying to change my thread into one about football..
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Prices I got from newegg (all in USD):

COOLERMASTER AERO 7+ - $43.00
        GeIL DDR RAM 512MB PC-3200 Value 400MHz Ultra - $69.00
        Asus Motherboard A7N8X Deluxe - $125.99
        AMD ATHLON XP 2500 "Barton" - $93.99
        Arctic Silver compound - $4.99

Total: $366.56 (with shipping included)

That seems better.. I'll get those instead..
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
          That cooler master aero7 looks better.. I'll get that one instead.. My power supply is 400 watts... wouldn't that be enough?
          It will be enough if the rating is accurate. However, a lot of them are overrated.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

It will be enough if the rating is accurate. However, a lot of them are overrated.
            Well.. it has been highly dependable for me.. and it works well.. let me check the brand..

Comment

Football is better than computers.

So relegation to where? The Nazi League?
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Ha... well my favorite team is Real Madrid.. but I haven't been watching any games lately..

Comment

2nd league, still better than english premier league.

Comment

2nd league? What's the proper name? Will it make the boxes widen?
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

2. Bundesliga....

are British footbal fans still the most aggressive and nazi-esque youth in the world?

Comment

The Russians are trying to catch us up. Apparently when they go on rampages they wave British flags.

They adore us.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You are still true to your form, Andy
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I never knew there existed a "true Andy form"

elaborate

Comment

Hey what about responding to my thread kraut.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

thread? wha?

Comment

Working...
                                X