• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva
    Don't worry, it's just the translation of the dutch part
    Which part meant Tub?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Which part meant Tub?

ACK!
      Gotverdegotver...(without the "ack" though)
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

Gotverdegotver...(without the "ack" though)
        I think I'll stick with Ack!, it's shorter.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Well, the plans exist. This is the first I've ever seen of actual camps, so I tend not to believe them. As recently as the 1980s, Ollie North had dusted off plans to round up as many as 400,000 leftists and sympathyzers in the US, following a hypothetical invasion of Nicaragua. Were the President to suspend habeus corpus, it would all be perfectly Constitutional. Scary, but all on the up and up.

Which is why when the **** goes down, I'm outta here.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I am totally against US run death camps! Unless I get to decide who goes in and who stays out..then, well, its all for the best of America!
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

che, we will know when **** goes down when youre the first to be rounded up
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
              X