No announcement yet.

Serching a Latvian Live Action Role Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that Markos created this DL to post from the army.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Someone whant my Identity Card?

Someone are thinking that I'm a Doble Login?

I know that is strange come here asking for an Latvian Larper, but this doesn't meand that i'm a fake!!

I'm Davide La Greca, Born in Rome, in the far 1971.

I organize larp since 1989 after have meet the game at Labirinth Club near London.

I'm member of the biggest larp association in Italy, and promoter of an European Larp Association.

In February was been to Copenhagen for the knudepunkt, where I meet some Finnish player as Timo.

With a French girls we are thinking to organize an european modern larp played at the same time in four city in europe.

My idea was that one of this city will be a NEW entry in european comunity.

Thats all, if someone know italian I could give you my website so you could belive that i'm NOT a DL

Davide La Greca

Comment

Bah dont worry. every new comer with a settler aparatus gets called a DL.
        i dont think you are though, your post was, err, too odd even for a DL

Comment

Re: Someone whant my Identity Card?

Originally posted by Davide La Greca
          Someone are thinking that I'm a Doble Login?

I know that is strange come here asking for an Latvian Larper, but this doesn't meand that i'm a fake!!

I'm Davide La Greca, Born in Rome, in the far 1971.

I organize larp since 1989 after have meet the game at Labirinth Club near London.

I'm member of the biggest larp association in Italy, and promoter of an European Larp Association.

In February was been to Copenhagen for the knudepunkt, where I meet some Finnish player as Timo.

With a French girls we are thinking to organize an european modern larp played at the same time in four city in europe.

My idea was that one of this city will be a NEW entry in european comunity.

Thats all, if someone know italian I could give you my website so you could belive that i'm NOT a DL

Davide La Greca
          This is classic stuff.
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

say, D.L. Greca, if you're so "real", what are you doing at this particular forum? who sent/referenced you here?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Making a research on www.alltheweb.com searching "latvia roleplay" and this forum is one of the chooise.

I'm searching latvian Larpers in a lot of forum and website.

Why so much hate against DL?

Davide La Greca

Comment

I don't hate DLs. I think they're great. The management of this site, for some reason, doesn't like it.

For now, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Personally, I think that Live Roleplay is great, and lots of fun.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Great witch hunt guys.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Thanks.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                    X