Serching a Latvian Live Action Role Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serching a Latvian Live Action Role Player

I'm searching a contact with a Latvian Role Player for a European project.

Exist someone that play Live action Roleplay?

Davide La Greca

Go easy, guys. Yes, this is a settler makinghis debut in the OT, but he probably isn't a DL.

Your english is pretty good, but to clarify: You are looking for a Live action role-player INSIDE Latvia, not just of Latvian nationality correct?
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Here we express our affection by the letters 'DL' which means 'Double Love'.

Prepare to be loved.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Do you also accept Lithuanian Live Action Role Players? In that case Saras is your man.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

@ Lancer

DL stands for Double Login. DLs are prohibited. People usually use DL accounts in order to continue posting when their main account has been restricted by the moderators.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Doom on you, Colon!
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

What?! You're Baltic, that should suffice.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Come on Saras, at least he isn't Estonian...

Comment

Is Estonia the one at the top or in the middle? I forgot.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Wow so many answer in just 5 minutes.

I'm not a DL, but an Italian Larp (Live Action Role Play) Organizer.

I'm starting a European project of Cooperation among Larp group.

We are speaking about a Modern Larp played in three or four countries in the same Time.

If Sara is interested, or if there is other Latvian Live Actione Roleplayer could write to me at davidelagreca@grvitalia.it

Davide La Greca

Comment

This is your chance Saras, go grab it!

But what exactly is LARP anyway?

Comment

We have Finns out the ass. Naa. Anyway, will Finns serve?

Comment

I just work with finns, do you know Timo?

Larp is Live Action Role Play

Larp is a way of play a role, dressing like the character, and act as the character.
                            A game where you impersonate you characters with other peoples that impersonate their characters, in this way you recreate a game reality.

Not saying what you want doing, but doing directly.

Are you interested to try?

Davide La Greca

Comment

I think you might get locked up for that over here
                              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                              X