Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zylka: :lol

Jag Bag rhymes with comedy...
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Duck and cover.

Comment

true their enemy isn't Israel.

But it is safe to say that if they had nukes they got them from someone else. So if Al Quida had nukes, so would Hamas.

And Al Quida is against jews and christians. They just choose to concentrate most of their hatred upon the U.S. right now.

Comment

They're bad people in general.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Al Qaeda's enemy isn't Israel. Have they attacked any Israeli targets?
            Well, they did target (and missed) that Israeli aircraft in Kenya a while back, but they haven't targeted Israel any more than their other enemies.
            "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              I've always wondered about that.

If terrorists has WOMD or nukes they would have used them on Israel already.

So it's safe to conclude they don't have them.
              Unless they want to wait until they have several, use one and then use the others to prevent a retaliation, or something.
              "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Or maybe they just got scammed. I heard the Russian mafia sold alQueda some fake nukes or nuclear material or something like that.
                "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

nukes, eh?

true or not, the story will start quite a panic, im sure
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I know I'm safe. Al Qaeda wouldn't dare come to the land of the Mormons for any reason.
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I thought that we figured they had nukes all along. Is this some shocking breaking news or something?
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

nah, if they had nukes all along, they surely would have used them by now on washington DC or LA or New York or somethn.
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
                        X