Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know that some of you will be disappointed …

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there will be no ww3, so no one exactly

but we would do it just the same.

and yes my above post was to point out the absurdity of that particular action.

Comment

We'd still save French asses just to spite them.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"well there will be no ww3, so no one exactly
        but we would do it just the same."

And France will support you in your next war of independence. At least as long as it's against the Limeys.
        “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

I think on the indebtedness scale it's:

USA: 3

France: 1
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
            I think on the indebtedness scale it's:

USA: 3

France: 1
            You really think there's a scale to measure that ?
            "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

YES

Comment

3 ?
                “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

I'd just like to slip in a friendly reminder that the US owes FRANCE its existence

If WWIII were to arise and France collapsed again, the US should not save it once more.
                  I agree. It's time to punish the French for the PLAGUE that they helped liberate from Britain oh so long ago

Instead, we should allow Germany to conquer all of Europe. That'll show those French bastards we mean business!!!! I'm sure it'll improve relations with Germany for YEARS to come.
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Vietnam is the other one

Comment

Vietnam, yeah.

Comment

I gave you the opening, you can exploit it.

Actually it's 4-1 if we count protection from Soviets.

And that includes you too Osterrlich.

Comment

"I gave you the opening, you can exploit it."

Too simple.

Comment

I am beginning to suspect that Ted could be not totally objective
                            Statistical anomaly.
                            The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              YES
                              Yeah right
                              "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

Ted IS totally objective because Ted is always right.

Comment

Working...
                                X