Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stocks up, consumer spending down; Is Bush plan working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old is your sister?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
      How old is your sister?
      21 and off limits.

Hey if you want you can give me a call when I move to California. I'll be single again..
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez

21 and off limits.
        Is she married or something? Don't be protective. If I had a good looking gay brother, I'd hook you up!
        Hey if you want you can give me a call when I move to California. I'll be single again..
        Where in Cali? I got friends in SF. Maybe we can have a Poly meet some time in the future.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Where in Cali?
          IIRC Fez is heading for CSUN, California State University at Northridge here in L.A.

Comment

Is she married or something? Don't be protective. If I had a good looking gay brother, I'd hook you up!
            Where in Cali? I got friends in SF. Maybe we can have a Poly meet some time in the future.
            She has a kid.. okay? Not looking for anybody right now either.. hehhe..

Hehehe.. I wish we could go out.. lol.. But I am not that lucky..

You got it Zkribbler.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
            X