No announcement yet.

Imran ! You Son-Of-A-Bisquit-Eater !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or rather, who THINKS he has done it. To somone untrained with horses, they can look pretty 'drunk' even when they haven't had any alcohol in weeks! They are very wierd animals (some of the strangest out there).

Basically, I doubt his claims. I want to know what he considers a 'drunk horse' to be like.
    Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; June 1, 2003, 01:41.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Want to see a drunk horse ?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Being descended from generations of horse people, I will tell you, yes, you sure as hell can get them drunk.

You don't have 2,000 lb horses or even close unless you get into Belgian draft horses and other working types.

The physiology of intoxication is pretty complex, so you can't compare human weight and rate of ingestion to a horse's weight and rate of ingestion.

For example, if you want a mean-ass head pounding drunk, eat a lot of white rice (stuff yourself), then drink a couple of those small bottles of the kind of sake you drink cold. The yeast in the sake will go to work on the rice in your stomach, which is nicely heated up, diluted with liquid (sake and drool from eating it) and warm. It's like having your own internal still for homemade rice hooch. In fact, that's exactly what it is.

For horses, it's a similar issue ('shine still instead of rice hooch still) , plus different physiology - most animals are lightweights compared to humans - give a cat a couple of tongue slobbers out of a champagne flute, and it's got a good buzz on. Dogs are about as bad - their digestive systems take in alcohol very quickly, and the neurochemical effect is much more pronounced pound for pound than in a human.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Told you Imran.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Happy birthday Imran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you the man
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X